Pacific Watershed Associates has extensive experience using existing surface water hydrologic data to define historic trends and existing stream channel conditions; and to develop sensible, sound mitigation measures with the goal of improving and protecting water quality and fish habitat. Our skilled technical staff conducts surface water hydrology studies on private, public, and commercial lands throughout California. Hydrology services also include water supply investigations for private and commercial landowners, as well as water quality sampling, monitoring, and reporting in response to regulatory requirements. PWA has also invented and developed the Mark 1 Telemeter that automatically measures, records, and reports information about flow and a variety of water quality parameters, and instantly transmits the data to its users via the cloud.
- Surface Water Hydrology and Monitoring
- Water Supply Investigations
- Water Quality Monitoring and Sampling
- Applied Surface Water Hydrology
- Storm Water Assessment. Planning, and Monitoring
- Water Quality Analysis and Reporting
- PWA Mark 1 Telemeter for Water Quality Monitoring