Skip to content
WE PROVIDE A BROAD RANGE OF GEOPHYSICAL SERVICES TO THE MINING AND MINERAL EXPLORATION INDUSTRY:
1. DATA INTERPRETATION AND INTEGRATION
- We compile multi-parameter geophysical data to generate high quality targets from both new acquisition and legacy data.
- Most legacy data contains previously unidentified or untested targets.
2. 3D MODELLING
- We produce 3D earth models from most geophysical datasets, either through forward modelling and profile matching, or 3D inversion.
- These services significantly improve drill targeting and hit rates.
- 3D models produce excellent material for showcasing and promoting your project.
3. GEOPHYSICAL PROGRAM, PLANNING, TENDERING, QC AND SUPERVISION
- We will plan the most effective geophysical exploration plan for your exploration project.
- We will aid in tendering of geophysical contracts, bid comparisons and definition of performance specifications and deliverables.
- We will monitor all incoming data and perform daily quality control, while identifying targets requiring detailing.
4. GEOPHYSICAL DATA ACQUISITION.
- We offer professional and efficient execution of geophysical field surveys.
- Surveys crews are led by a crew chief holding a geophysics degree.
- Depth to bedrock surveys.
- We map bedrock depth using the Passive Seismic HVSR method and the Tromino passive seismic device.
- Ground magnetometry surveys.
- High resolution ground-based magnetic surveys are extremely useful for mapping lithology and structure and identifying mineralized targets.
- Standard magentometry or magnetic gradiometry are available.
- Surveys can be conducted without the need for cut-lines.
- Near-surface: Environmental and geotechnical surveys.
- Mapping of spilled contaminants with EM-31 and DC resistivity.
- Location of buried utilities.
- Location of clay deposits.
- Location of bedrock for quarries.
- Vs30 site characterization.
5. PETROPHYSICAL LABORATORY.
- Testing of physical rock properties for definition of target geophysical signatures and contrasts.
- Mobile laboratory services are available for on-site physical properties testing.